The ideal candidate will be proactive in customer relations and offers support to Account Managers in day to day business.
- To approach customers according to the scheduled contact times from the account plan;
- To advise customers on fleet management at the operational level;
- To prepare financial proposals;
- To be a fixed point of contact for a selected group of customers;
- To monitor the progress of the action points and provide feedback;
- To maintain contacts with the Operations and Finance departments in relation to service to customers;
- To track issued quotes and their expiry dates;
- To highlight opportunities and threats, to record them in the system and to take action for the field and office sales teams;
- To schedule appointments for Account Managers with leads and customers and check they are kept;
- To support the account managers in their preparations for visits;
- To maintain and input the CRM system;
- To process customer and order data in the computer system.
Bachelor degree or equivalent
Expertise and required experience
- Knowledge of leasing/automotive is preferred;
- Knowledge of computer systems: MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of CRM packages (Salesforce or similar);
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience ;
- English – verbal and written communication – advanced level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org