What will be your main responsibilities?
You will be showing your CARE towards internal and external clients via:
- Fixed assets reconciliation;
- Indirect Costs Invoices bookkeeping;
- To track balances on monthly/interim accounts;
- To supply data for preparing monthly and annual financial reports- calculations and bookings: revaluation, accruals, interest, prepaid expenses/revenue etc;
- Relation with the tax authorities;
- Assistance for the VAT, Income tax, other specific returns to be submitted to the tax authorities;
- Assistance in the internal and external audit;
- Support for other accountants in specific bookings/situation;
- Back-up for the Chief Accountant, AP and AR specialists.
What do we expect from you?
- English – verbal and written communication – advanced level
- Affinity with leasing/automotive, financial services or accountancy
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Accounting, reporting and tax knowledge
- Bachelor in finance, accounting, economics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities and work in high-stress environment
- Ability to meet hard deadlines
How do we show our CARE?
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly performance bonus
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription
- Office fruits
- Career development possibilities
Are you interested in a new challenge and would you like to become a member of our team? If so, do not hesitate and take the initiative to contact us. Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Alina Iosif, HR Specialist, email@example.com