We are happy to inform you that beginning 1st of October we will start the changing of the summer tires with the winter ones. As mentioned the action will take place between October 1st and 15th of November at our special designed service network CarCentric:
- for vehicles located in Bucharest, the operations will take place in the following location:
- CarCentric Baneasa located in Ion Ionescu de la Brad Bvd. , no. 6 (inside INMA); In order to streamline and reduce the duration of the replacement process, we inform you that the online programming service is available. The appointment must be made at least 48 hours in advance – for an agreed fixed date / time. In this sense, you can access the following link https://gpsmaps.ro/autocurat_booking/utiliatori_vulcanizari/. To access the appointment module it is necessary to use the following credentials: user: utilizator 2, password: rezervari.
- for vehicles located outside Bucharest, the appointments will be made as follows”
- by calling the phone numbers from the file ” Reteaua nationala de colaboratori vulcanizare CarCentric ” (attached to this email). The appointment will be done for an agreed fixed date.
We would also like to specify that the tires exchange procedure will be performed as follows:
- the user has to make the appointment in order to change the tires;
- the user will present himself at the workshop according to the schedule; delaying the scheduled time by more than 10 minutes can lead to the cancellation of the appointment – if the workshop is overloaded; rescheduling will be possible depending on the availability of the workshop for the upcoming days.
- after the exchange is performed, it is absolutely necessary for the user to sign the following documents:
- the tire exchange execution sheet, a document containing: the user’s contact details, the actual mileage at which the exchange was performed and the actions performed;
- the handover protocol regarding the winter tires containing: number, brand, profile, size and condition of the tires (possible defects or cuts).
It is important to know that the summer tires will remain in the storage of workshops in order to be evaluated, stored and / or ordered new ones depending on the specific situation.
We take this opportunity to ask for your support for the aforementioned exchange period. In this way we will be able to make the tire exchange more efficient and at the same time we will avoid the congestion in the service units, situation that usually is specific to the seasonal tire exchange.
For any additional details, you may contact us at any time through Business Lease Service Line or via our specific email address email@example.com