OCTOBER 1 – NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Following the feedback provided by our users through the Driver Satisfaction Survey (DSS) we have made changes to the tire exchange procedure, changes that will result in decreased waiting times and efficiency in scheduling our customers.
For this, please consider the following information:
The tire exchange will take place during the period October 1 – November 15, 2019 and will be managed by our partners, CarCentric so:
FOR USERS LOCATED IN BUCHAREST
Tire exchanges will be carried out in the following locations:
- CarCentric Baneasa – from Ion Ionescu Boulevard from Brad, no.6 (on the INMA premises), sector 1; For this center you can make an online appointment . This should be conducted at least 48 hours in advance – for a fixed date / time agreed – by accessing the link https://gpsmaps.ro/autocurat_booking/utilizatori_vulcanizari/ and using the following login data:
Password – “rezervari”;
- Chitila Battery Depot – Sos. CHITILEI, Nr.145-147, sector 1, Tel. 0748 766 228
Programming at this center is only available for cars that have previously exchanged tires with this partner;
- Rhinotyres & Service – Petre Ispirescu Street, no.78, sector 5, Tel. 0720 728384 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you contact the selected center by telephone.
FOR MOTOR VEHICLES IN THE TERRITORY
The appointments will be made via phone. Please use the “National providers of CarCentric” you can find here. Scheduling will be done for an agreed date.
THE EXCHANGE PROCEDURE WILL FOLLOW THE STEPS MENTIONED ABOVE
- The user will schedule the tire change at the selected service unit;
- The user will be present at the service as scheduled;
Delaying the scheduled time by more than 10 minutes will result in the cancellation of the appointment; Any reprogramming will be possible depending on the availability of the service.
- After conducting the exchange, please note that the following documents must be signed:
- the tire exchange execution sheet which has to contain: the user’s contact details, the number of km at which the exchange was carried out and the works carried out;
- the winter delivery / receipt report of the winter tires that will contain: the number, mark, profile, size and condition of the tires (wear, any defects or cuts).
It’s mandatory that the summer tires remain in storage to be evaluated and, if necessary, to be replaced with new ones.
Compliance with the exchange period, from October 1 to November 15, will result in more efficient tire exchange and in less service congestion, specific to the seasonal tire exchange.